Come along and participate in two interactive workshops, aiming to promote levels of physical activity and healthy weight, across North Wales.
Wednesday 20th July, 9.30am to 4.30pm @ Conwy Business Centre, Llandudno Junction, LL31 9XX.
|Getting North Wales Moving||10 Steps to a Healthy Weight North Wales Launch Event|
|The aim of the morning session is to:
· Provide an overview of the national physical activity strategy ‘Getting Wales Moving’
· An interactive workshop to engage partners in the development of a physical activity strategy for North Wales, ‘Getting North Wales Moving’
The aim of the afternoon session is to:
· Launch 10 steps to a Healthy Weight in North Wales, by raising awareness of the key messages
· Look at what the evidence is telling us about actions to prevent childhood obesity
· Provide a choice of interactive workshop sessions on key aspects of the 10 steps
Please register an expression of interest, in attending these workshops, by email firstname.lastname@example.org, by Monday 30th June 2016. An email will then be sent to you, to confirm your place at the workshop/s.
Please note delegates may attend either the morning or afternoon session or the whole day. This event is free and includes refreshments and lunch. Please confirm by email, if you require lunch, including any dietary requirements.